Macomb Collision Repair facilty utilizes state of the art collision repair processes performed by certified technicians who will repair your vehicle correctly the first time.
Our staff actively participates in on-going training through ICAR, OEM service bulletins, ASC and ASE seminars along with in house training on the latest repair techniques of vehicles and materials such as high strength steel, ultra HSS, aluminum, plastics and ABS which keeps our technicians informed
and up to date.
Certificate of Quality by Direct Repair Program.
ADP Photolink Certificate
Unibody Vehicle Collision Damage Repair Program Certificate.
Administrative Management- PPG Process shop.
Class Training Program-Shoplink for Windows w/ Imaging.
ASE Refrigerant Recovery & Recycling Review and
* Certificate of completion on Estimating Techniques.
I-CAR 8-part collision repair course Certificate.
Collision Services Include:
* Body panel repair and replacement with exact OEM duplication
* Structural repair, using state-of-the-art alignment and calibration systems that actually exceed OE specifications.
* Refinishing systems, techniques and procedures that outperform OEM finishes and coatings
* Prototype, specialty, and unique vehicle repair and service.
* Commercial fleet service, assuring minimum downtime.
* Unique Express Service *
Target one hour turnaround including: paintless dent and scratch repair, mirror, panel alignment, lighting repair and replacement, latch and lock service, and virtuall anything related to exterior vehicle service.